Forget everything you knew about corporate networks, because Maxxis is not like anything else available to enterprises today. More and more enterprises are turning to the cloud to host critical applications, but their networks aren’t designed for the data transmission involved with accessing those applications.
A managed network, not a managed router
Is your data being prioritized to the specific business needs of your company? If you’re not sure, chances are it isn’t, which is hindering you from maximizing the performance of your network and the employees using it.
With Maxxis, the network is used to its full potential. You work with West IPC to prioritize traffic based on your business needs, and we completely manage the QoS Prioritization going forward. We do more than just send predetermined protocols to your routers, we fully monitor and manage then entire network for you, while allowing you complete visibility, transparency and access at any time.
- The ability to provide heterogeneous network using the best possible carrier connectivity
- A fully managed network, NOT a managed router solution
- A fully survivable, dynamically routed network infrastructure from a single provider
- Complete network design, configuration, installation, management and maintenance
- Reliable support from a Cisco-certified NOC
- Maxxis is more than just MPLS. We go beyond the requirements of a traditional corporate network to provide you with a solution that not only provides your enterprise with the best network connectivity available, but allows you to concentrate on strategic IT tasks while West IP Communications manages the network from day to day.
|Dynamic routing on LAN and WAN side with full customer access to router||No LAN-based dynamic routing protocol|
|TACACS router management||No customer access|
|Flexible IOS Options||Routers have single IOS|
|Security Monitoring||Little custom configuration|
|After hours maintenance windows and 24×7 access to Cisco certified engineers||No HSRP or carrier fail-over configuration|
|Hardware Replacement & Emergency Equipment Services||No BGP support on the WAN side|
|Customized QoS tagging on router infrastructure||Predetermined QoS tagging|
Maxxis is more than just MPLS. Learn more about how the network will change your communications by reading the Maxxis Features.