No two enterprises are alike, so why would you use a stock voice platform?
With VoiceMaxx, each user is assigned a service package aligned to their specific needs. User types are flexible, billed on a monthly basis and can be adjusted as business and user needs change.
- Premium Package – For executive level management, sales, and account executives with a need for a high level of accessibility, mobility, and specialized features.
- Standard Plus Package – For general interoffice staff requiring personalized functionality with added features for enhanced productivity, mobility and call manage¬ment.
- Standard Package – For standard in–office employees requiring some personalized functionality, but who do not need the complete suite of services for daily business use.
- Admin/Reception Package – For administrative, reception and department assistants receiving a high level of control of incoming calls.
- Limited Use Package – For lobby areas and break rooms and contact center agents who only need point to point communications
For companies that want to simplify their communications, we offer VoiceMaxx Complete. Just add this bundle option to your mix of user-types and receive the following with your monthly per seat cost:
- Telephone equipment rental to conserve capital budgets and maximize equipment flexibility
- Bundled outbound long-distance for non-call center applications
- Companies opting for Complete must apply this add-on to all VoiceMaxx users
Already a Cisco Customer? Get VoiceMaxx CE.
If you already operate in a Cisco-centric communications environment, you can enhance it with the cloud-based capabilities of VoiceMaxx CE.
An alternative to our premier network solution – sometimes a smaller organization can make do with an existing broadband connection as a transport mode for voice services. Learn more about the minimum WAN performance requirements to support high quality voice over IP services.
Take the next step
Our focus on enterprise communications has taught us that there is no one–size–fits–all solution. Connectivity, scalability, user adoption, service visibility, monitoring, analytics, reporting , service and support integration – these are all things that need to be taken into consideration. Our highly skilled solution design teams have assisted many large enterprises design and deliver successful network and voice service transformations.
When you’re ready, please contact us for a free consultation on how VoiceMaxx can change your enterprise.